|Hours / Duration:||40 Hours per week|
Our story begins with one man and his vision, to bring vibrant colourful clothes and accessorize from faraway places to the markets of London. We are a lifestyle brand, passionate about connecting contemporary designs with a network of craftspeople and creating unique collections enabling everyone to express themselves.
We are built on a way of working we are proud of, were values and ethics go hand in hand.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Store Manager, at our Sevenoaks Accessorize Store.
Our ideal candidate would be customer focused, reflecting the passion we have for our product and the drive to create an exceptional experience for the Monsoon Accessorize customer. We value the qualities of enthusiasm, integrity, and the desire for success.
What are we looking for in you?
- A confident leader, one who will inspire the team, leading by example to make Monsoon Accessorize a great place for all who work and shop with us
- A proven track record of managing a successful retail store, delivering excellence in customer service, both personally and through their team
- Someone who demonstrates passion, drive and resilience, with a can – do approach
- Possess a creative approach, to support the store and develop the team to reach their full potential
- The ability to communicate openly and effectively
- A Solution driven Individual, with the ability to make decisions to benefit the business, with a sense of ownership to take responsibility
In this role you will…
- Support the store manager in driving the overall performance of the store, through managing and developing your team, demonstrating the Monsoon Accessorize values and ensuring your store is delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Generating profit, through exceeding your KPIs, keeping P&L and controllable costs in line with budget and maximising local market opportunities
- Ensuring your team are motivated and knowledgeable, supporting everyone to achieve excellence in their roles
- Maximise commercial opportunities to drive sales within your store, implementing Visual Merchandising and Window Guidelines to a high standard
- Be flexible in your approach to your role, supporting other stores and team members to achieve a common goal
- Ensure an inclusive environment, promoting equality and kindness with your team
Joining us, your benefits would include
- A competitive salary and exciting bonus scheme
- A Staff uniform allowance – enabling you to have fun wearing our accessories
- Generous staff discount across all our brands – Accessorize, Monsoon, Monsoon Childrenswear and Monsoon Home
- An additional day’s holiday to celebrate your birthday
If this all sounds great and this could be the role for you, let us know and apply today.
At Monsoon Accessorize we don’t focus only on what we do, we also care about how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and an environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people and are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will also consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We provide reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request discuss any specific requirements.